Lionel Zetter, Patron, has put together a quiz for PRCA members / guests, and they invite Conservatives in Communications to participate.
- Who was the only post-war British prime minister who attended university not to have gone to Oxford? The Rt Hon Gordon Brown
- Name one sitting MP, other than Dominic Raab, who is a martial arts black belt. Shailesh Vara
- Other than Boris Johnson, who is the only other prime minister to have been born outside the UK? Andrew Bonar Law
- Which sitting MP has a quadruple barrelled surname? Richard Grosvenor Plunkett-Ernle-Erle-Drax
- Which school gives pupils a day off when a former pupil becomes prime minister? Eton College
- Which Labour frontbencher’s father was a tool-maker? Sir Keir Starmer
- Which Lib Dems first name was a hit for Derek and the Dominos? Layla Moran
- Which sitting MP is the only MP to have appeared on BBC’s ‘Top of the Pops’? Pete Wishart
- Which MP shares a name with a power station? Richard Drax
- Which hereditary peer and current government minister had previously founded (and then sold) his own public affairs consultancy? The Lord Bethell
Please email your answers to him before 5pm on Monday, April 27. Thanks in advance for your entries!